100 WC The Creepy Bike By Samanyu



One day I was walking along a road. In the distance, I saw a yellow bike tied to a pole.   I was scared because right next to it was a clown.  I started to run toward the clown because I wanted to investigate what had happened.  Then I saw the bike move, my heart was racing because bikes don’t move.  The clown looked towards me and started chasing.   As I was running, I heard the bike scream,” Get him.”  I stopped and punched the clown, so I could go see if the bike could talk. When I got there, I asked the bike where it came from. It then disappeared into thin air.  It had also teleported me to my house.

Comments

  1. Ooh Samanyu, this sounds to be a very scary experience!
    You've used excellent sentence structure and have captured my interest with your vocabulary - 'investigate' and 'my heart was racing.'
    Thanks for sharing,
    Jackie (team 100WC)
    New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts